Nativate DicomBurn - a comprehensive Dicom burning application for Dicom Images to CD/DVD drives, USB drives, with automated Patient CD Labelling feature. DicomBurn works with PACS systems, Modality Worklist server (MWL), can be integrated to distributed Dicom Imaging Networks.
DicomBurn automatically does a few things in the background. Its requires only to send images to DicomBurn, the rest is taken care by DicomBurn.
- Fully Automated, Click-less Process
- Single or Multi-CD Drive support
- Supports standard CD/DVD/Blu-ray drives
- Supports all of Primera Bravo Disc Publisher models
- Supports standard USB HDD/USB dongles
- C-ARMS, CR, DR, CT, MR, US, NM, XA, XR, ES, Cardio, Dental and other Imaging Modalities
- Burn single or multiple studies per disc
- Automatic Dicom directory creation
- Automatic CD label creation
- Use your own Dicom viewer
- GE Centricity, Siemens Syngo, McKesson and other Pacs supported
- Import from PACS, modality, NAI DicomBox
- Auto import from a PACS storage location
- Built-in Dicom network support
- Burn studies from anywhere in a Dicom network
- Creates100% Dicom compliant, vendor neutral Dicom archive
Dicom CD Burner - Burn Dicom Images to CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Discs
DicomBurn application is an automated Dicom CD Burner solution with a built-in Dicom server/Dicom network communicator, creates Dicom CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Discs. CD/DVD burning happens automatically as Dicom Images are sent from PACS Systems, Imaging Modalities, Worklist (MWL) Servers, NAI Dicom Box, or any on-site/remote Dicom Imaging Network. DicomBurn can be installed in PACS workstations and standard office PCs.
Dicom CD Publisher - Dicom CD Printing, Labelling & Disc Burning
Dicom Disc Publisher is a operator-less/standalone Dicom CD burning and label printing solution. DicomBurn software integrates with Primera CD Publishers for printing customized labels on CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs. Dicom Disc Publisher automatically gathers disc label data from Dicom images and create patient label CDs. Options include adding Dicom Viewers, kiosk/silent mode burner, single or multiple studies per disc.
Dicom USB Burner - Distribute Dicom Studies to Portable Memory Drives
Dicom USB Burner application burns Dicom studies to USB drives such as memory sticks, , dongles, external HDDs. The process is simple as select all imaging studies and dicom-send to a USB HDD drive as an easy backup for offices with no backup and low tech skills. Similarly a USB pen drive could be used for quick random backups, or hand out study images to radiologists, referrals or in an outpatient facility. Imprinted Dicom USB sticks having Imaging facility name, logo, Image acquisition details can be distributed to patients.
In average we acquire 6-10 studies a day, sometimes it could be like 20. Will it work ?
There is no cap on how many studies would be burned. The burning process is instant. It is all done in couple of seconds; For regular CD/DVD drives, it will take the usual burning time to burn a CD. If you are printing out CD labels with Primera disc publishers, depending on the publisher, it would take a few minutes to burn. For USB drives, the application will prompt to remove the drive after the burning process is completed.